Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


What a cute little guy! No -I did not get another dog, I just found a picture of him online but I thought it was fitting. Rest assured, my dogs will be dressed up also, obviously.

We are headed to the lake today for a good ol' American day of water sports, food, and fireworks, and most important.. FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
I hope to take some good pics to share BUT.. I cannot find my charger anywhere for my camera, which charges my camera, and also assist in getting the images onto my computer. Boooo.

Yesterday we went out to Katy Mills and watched "Eclipse". It was so good! I think the characters really fall into place in their characters in this one. Not that they didn't before, but now, officially for me, they can never play any other roles, as they will always be Jacob, Edward, Bella, etc. It just wouldnt be the same to see them play a different role. I liked the new Victoria too, she did a good job. I was pretty much anti that whole situation for a while but I think she was great. I can't wait for the next one. Matt asked me before it started (as he also did for New Moon), "Is this the one where he changes her?" LOL.

Also, I got a visit on Friday night from AF. Only 20 days since the last visit. Girls on synthroid, is this normal? I am thinking maybe my dosage might be too high. I called my 24/7 Nurseline through Blue Cross Blue Shield and they did not seem to be too worried about it. She was a registered nurse and she tells me to call my doctor. Thanks. If it wasn't a Friday night on a holiday weekend, I would not have called her.
Anyways, I hope everyone has a very safe and Happy 4th of July!!

0 comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila