Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sophie's 2nd Birthday

My beautiful niece turned 2 years old last week! We had so much fun at her birthday and I enjoyed taking lots and lots of pictures to document the day.

She has a thing for Minnie Mouse and the Mickey's Clubhouse show, so her mom ran with the theme! She did a great job! I felt really bad for her because she ordered a super cute Minnie outfit for Sophie to wear that was black and hot pink to match her party but it did NOT show up in time. So frustrating, but Sophie still looked adorable..

First, pictures of the precious decorations:




 
And Sophie had a great time playing on her brand new swing set that her mom and dad got her!



She  had lots of fun having everyone sing Happy Birthday to her, and opening her presents!


 
 
This little cutie sure does make my heart smile BIG and has so many people that love her so much!

 


We had a great time celebrating Sophie's 2nd Birthday! Kim did a GREAT job on the birthday party.. I think I want to her to throw my next party!
Happy Birthday sweet Sophie! Aunt Heather loves you to the moon and back!

1 comments:

The Joiners said...

You and your SIL should go into a party-planning business together- I'd use you for sure! Happy (belated) birthday, Sophie! :)

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila